Newb!

bproc2

Howdy, im on my phone so bare with any possible spelling errors. Was looking for a site to talk about the games with other people and here i am.

Im from massachusetts and i play on the ps3. Handle on there is bproc2. Loved the first black ops, my buddy got me hooked and now ive been playing the new game religiously.

Im decent at the game, like top 8k ranking in headshots, top 2k in revives and have made it to rd 24 solo. Id say im consistent. I dont like telling people how to play or to do certain things if im just playing with randoms. Fav map is farm on the new game. Im really not a tranzit fan. Dont dislike it, but prefer to play farm.

My only pet peeve is people shooting flaming zombies that are in front of me when i have knuckles. Jerks! Welp anyway ill be glad to post here and if youre a ps3 player and like to have fun im down. Id like to get my skull with the dagger up to some shotguns. Happy new year and take care.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic