Local Help ?

So me and my brother were trying to play Local Zombies on TranZit, our account is on a GOLD TRIAL, the 2 day trial you get in every copy of Black Ops 2. We can play multiplayer online when logged on to that account but for some reason we can't play LOCAL without having a "Valid Membership". Of course, the other controller is signed in as "Guest". My friend who has active membership for Gold (he payed), he can play split-screen Online and Local with no problem. Obviously trying to play this doesn't work for Zombies Online n'or Multiplayer.

In other words, have I been scammed ? It says "LOCAL" for a reason ! I can play alone on Local, but when I try with 2 controllers, it says that my Guest has an Invalid Membership. What's the point of having Local then ? obviously for people who dont have Gold membership. But it just so happens I can't play with TWO Silver Accounts ?

Anyone have a solution to my problem or do I have to pay 60$ just to play splitscreen ??

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: i think it is because you are trying to use the online guest offline. Just make a profile for them (offline, no extra money or points required).

Local doesn't track any stats, so don't worry about which profile that you use. I play all the time on local splitscreen with either my gold acct + 1 non gold/ non silver profile or i play with 2 offline profiles.

Just take 2 offline profiles or just make 2. You can have as many as you want afaik..