New areas

This is not a leak, and everything I'm posting here is just another one of my theory's that I will likely go into great detail about the day before a new trailer is released but here it is:

Die rise looks to be like tranzit mode, but instead of a bus and tourist attraction rural area, we have sky scrapers and buildings! And it looks to me that what we may see in the trailer is not all one building, BUT IT MAY VERY WELL BE just one building in the trailer, showing us different floors!

But if it is separated I think it would go a bit like this:

1: Spawn:

It obviously has quick revive, and IDK what else... And considering in the sneek peak we saw nothing of quick revive, or the stack of boxes a perk would spawn from a meteor, I don't think we've seen spawn...

Another area is the factory/sweatshop area that has A power switch, if we're traveling between buildings we may have multiple power switches....

A big spit-in-half building that we looked down to see Misty, Samule, and ??? In the trailer.... As well as the motionless zombie just standing doing nothing... But that could be two buildings....

Then theres the MC Esher temple thats lookin legit! That's obviously a different area, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was a survival Map or even a greif Map where the CDC spawn upside down but the CIA spawn right side up! Still nothingn else I can pinpoint here...

Now for your ideas! Heres some of mine!

I suspect there will be a buisness level of exploration, a penthouse (likely with PAP), a food court maybe? be a good place for a perk, A studio possibly? An observatory? Research station? Armory? Olympic pool of lava? And the list goes on!

I think I will end this with a quote from one of the greatest games out today: Little Inferno....

"It doesn't matter what's behind the doors, what matters is that once you've seen, you'll never be able to not know again..."

(men In black: :lol: 8-) )

And yes it does matter kids... Whats behind those doors... There could be deadly weapons.... Or a fire! Or infected zombies! Or a perk nobody wants like: Go down cola: Causes the rest of your team to go down easier, but makes you 3 times as strong! :twisted:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic