Do you think that Treyarch listens?

In countless interviews Treyarch claims to be actively watching the forums for critique and/or ideas relating to zombies. Me personally how I interpret large companies goals, is that it's all about Money signs, because at the end of the day they want to make money. Not that that's a bad thing of course.

You see here's the thing. I don't recall any posts/critiques on here that Treyarch took into consideration and changed/added with any evidence. I mean did anyone ask for zombies to be moved to the multiplayer engine and include statistics? Or could this whole "we listen to the community" be just some marketing ploy?

It's been on my mind recently, Thought I would share it with you Guys and Gals.

I would appreciate to hear anyone elses POV on this matter.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What you say is very true in terms of pleasing the community to make the game better & make money.

There probably is many things that have been posted on this forum which have been incorporated into the game. There was a thread from our very own Dweller 'Undead Xp' in which he came up with heaps of ideas about buildables traps & items.

You must also remember that the founder of CoDz now works at 3arc.

So I really do believe that they will listen & read most of the threads on this forum. They always have.