Are you disappointed with survival maps vol.2

Time has passed and I want to make another poll and see if peoples opinions have changed.

Previous results few weeks after BOII was released:

The maps are better than Black Ops and W@W's. 14%

The maps are on par with the ones in BO and W@W. 14%

The maps aren't quite as good as previous maps. 32%

The maps are disappointing. 39%

The maps are just horrible. 2%

Conclusion:

73% thought the maps were not as good as previous maps.

Only 14% thought the maps were better than previous ones.

Total of votes: 44

So what you think about the stock survival maps in Black Ops II (No Nuketown)?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I voted that the maps are horrible.

After you have reached your round goal for each map there is just no point in playing them again.

That there is no one talking and no EEs doesn't help either.

I hate them. (Compared to the old maps)

yeah - when Mark and Jimmy were telling me there was an entire world of zombies I didn't picture it as "an entire world of small, bland, cut up maps". I pictured Skyrim... but it was COD Zombies. I pictured a new revolution in zombies that no longer constricted us to the confounds of barriers.

So yes, I'm dissapointed (so far). We were promised an adult's game, but I still feel like I'm stuck in a cradle.

Green Run is a map that punishes you for the small amount of exploration it offers. It it is so constrictive it might as well just be one giant tunnel. What does this accomplish? People still run rape trains. Give me a giant stretch of land that takes me weeks to figure out. Give me a whole town where every building is accessible. Give me trees I can climb. Give me the game that you seemingly advertised (and yes, a lot was us hyping ourselves up - but if you look at the build up compared to the release - how could you NOT hype yourself up?)

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Ugh. Every time I hear the phrases "Hanford site," "Johnny cab," or "Who else is disappointed?" it's like a mouthful of hot coals. We get it people.

I know others might not know that, especially since there are lots of new members, but damn. Those 3 phrases have been used here well over 9000 times.

[/crazymode]