Question about the original 4

So I didn't play much of world at war but have sense been going back and playing old maps. I've been playing zombies since black ops.

My question is how did the original 4 come together. From what I've picked up on they meet at Shi No Numa. And Richtofen had been going from place to place after he got kicked out of Group 935. So each map he was continuing is experiments then met the group there. Is that all there is to it that these 4 just meet their randomly and fight side by side to survive. I read a quote from that reads "Richtofen. I don't like him. I think I've seen him before Shi No Numa, but... I can't quite remember. In fact, I can't really remember much at all from before..."

So I guess I'm trying to get a better grasp on how the o4 came to be and little backstory.

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nikolia and Takeo were being tested on by Richtofen along with an unknown Mexican person. The mexican died, and Richtofen took his super soilders to Shi No Numa. Tank Dempesey was in Verruckt, and he met up with Richtofen at Shi No Numa, because he was the only survivor out of the other marines.