List of buildables and secret rooms?

Nasdaq401

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not really considered a build able. But there is also a key to unlock elevator's to buy perk machines/PAP machine or simply to go up and down. It only works once and is available when you drop down the elevator at spawn point.

They also works on a control panel in the same room where the keys are.

This is for returning the falling elevator to the spawn room.

• Administrators

This is not really considered a build able. But there is also a key to unlock elevator's to buy perk machines/PAP machine or simply to go up and down. It only works once and is available when you drop down the elevator at spawn point.

I believe there is more than one key available, too.

Correct; you can find the keys throughout the map, and I believe there are four keys if I'm not mistake. They can be used on the elevators to come up instantly.

I can swear to you all that I had built the Flinger, had a key, built the table and built the sliquifier and found a buildable. I didn't take into account what it was (high action) and died soon after. I can't remember where I was either. It was in my 2nd game (I was with friends, they were telling me all about the map) and I just assumed it was a third buildable that they didn't get around to telling me about yet.

Sorry :/ But there may be another buildable.

I'm not 100% sure I had built the Flinger or had a key, but I'm 90% sure.