Black Ops 2 Zombies Progress Sigs.

Jeager1999

I like this site and would love to play with others here more often that with a bunch of Randoms. But we are dealing with a whole new Zombies game, not like before.

This is why I made this.

This is so you can see who on this site has complete the Achievements/Trophies for each Map, what side they have chosen, if they built the Nav Card Table, Activated the Table(Used Correct Nav Card) and what Card they have in their Inventory.

Let’s use mine as an example.

Each Map will be represented in this way. The Name of the Mode “TranZit & Die Rise” and the Achievement/Trophy associated with the Easter Egg of those Maps.

The Initials R & M will represent which side you completed for each Achievement/Trophy.

“Table” means you have built the Nav Card Station.

The Purple O means you have used the Correct Nav Card on that Table. If you have yet to do so, the Red X would go in that area.

The white C means you have the Card found from that Map currently in your

Inventory (Next to Score)

It’s a simple to follow Sig. I made this because I believe that the Last Map’s Easter Egg can’t be completed or Started unless the Achievement’s for the Previous Maps have been Completed and for the same Doctor.

If you want me to make the Sig for you, simply reply with the information, also If you want I can even keep the Image in my Photobucket Account, I got the space for it.

I will make Updates on the Fly when new DLC’s come up out be sure to check back.

If you do something new – Say redid an achievement and completed a different Doctor’s side, please let me know. (BTW: Anyone wanting to do Richtofens Side on TranZit?)

So I hope you decide to use this, or make your own if you want. I would also like to play with a lot of the members here too.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic