After the Spires

After Great Leap Forward, I feel it's fairly evident that the last site will be a tower, like the pylon in Green Run and the radio tower in GLF. But what happens after this? I ask this because next DLC drop it's going to be likely we're activating a third tower, but then what? After the next DLC, we have two more left for Black Ops 2.

Green Run -> GLF -> DLC 2 -> DLC 3 -> DLC 4

So what are your guys' thoughts? What will we be doing with DLC 3 and 4?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope we start doing more then just powering up spires... SOON!

We want the origional 4 already! Putting them in the 3rd dlc isn't a good move because then they will drag away too far from the N4 in the last dlc... Whicht the O4 HAVE to star in... It's undebatable that those four need to be there, not marelton, not misty, not russman, and not Samule... Nikolai, takeo, tank and RichtoSam... No others!

So if they put the O4 in the second DLC, they can put the N4 in the third and have fun with the O4 in the fourth! :D

If that's the case we need the O4 back PRONTO!