Hello finally!

Mattzs

I should have done this a while ago, but here is my introduction!

Obviously I am new to the forums, but I am not new to zombies. I have been playing since WAW and I have been hooked since. One of my two favorite areas of study is history (I include philosophy, theology, mythology, a part of history as well) and its presence in zombies has kept me following the zombie storyline ever since I was in the 8th grade! My other favorite is psychology but, that is unrelated.

Before joining this site, I usually spent my forum dwelling in the official COD Zombies forum since WAW. I have been around for a lot of zombie related events, dating back to the Der Riese “Extra Room” theory, the legendary WAW MP4, the anarchy that started on the WAW forums when MW2 came out, and the supposed major Moon “leak” that happened on the BO forum (Don’t worry, I know that leaks are not allowed here. That’s what the COD forums are for!(just kidding)). Those are just to name a few.

The one thing I wonder is how many of the official COD forum users have come here. Every time a new Treyarch game comes out and the new zombie forum related to the new game comes out, all of the previous members that used to post don’t return. I remember during the Black Ops Saga, I used to read Blackoptiger’s posts and now I have not seen anything from him. I believe he post he has posts here right?

I came to this site because in my “travels” I have heard a lot about CODZ. It is essentially the Mecca of zombies.

I have a habit of asking a lot of questions regarding the zombie storyline and I love to discuss it. I am the kind of person who, must know everything and to get as much depth as possible. So, I thought this site would be a great fit!

Anyway, that is my Zombie introduction.

Also,

I play on handheld, console, and pc but, my modern COD games are on Xbox (Old ones are on GameCube/Wii).

Anyone like my sig?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there!

You seem like a really swell fellow! You will most definitely fit right in here at CoDz!

I have seen a lot of COD Forum users migrating over here recently. Not saying they are bad, but the community there just doesn't feel like one at all.

It's very cool that you've heard of CoDz elsewhere though!

BlackOpsTiger doesn't come here much, but he was here recently when Black Ops 2 came out. I'm not exactly sure where he goes though, but he's a great theorist nonetheless.

Anyway, welcome to CoDz, enjoy your stay, and just ask me or literally anyone else on this forum if you have any questions! Also Indie is pretty cool haha, so many things are referenced or oddly connected to his series in Zombies.

Hey there!

You seem like a really swell fellow! You will most definitely fit right in here at CoDz!

I have seen a lot of COD Forum users migrating over here recently. Not saying they are bad, but the community there just doesn't feel like one at all.

It's very cool that you've heard of CoDz elsewhere though!

BlackOpsTiger doesn't come here much, but he was here recently when Black Ops 2 came out. I'm not exactly sure where he goes though, but he's a great theorist nonetheless.

Anyway, welcome to CoDz, enjoy your stay, and just ask me or literally anyone else on this forum if you have any questions! Also Indie is pretty cool haha, so many things are referenced or oddly connected to his series in Zombies.

Thanks! I really appreciate it! I really am glad to be here. I can finally get some answers. :D

What is really funny is I am working on a post about Indiana Jones, Brock and Gary, and a connection to zombies.