How green run effects great leap forward

Nasdaq401

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but that doesn't mean there won't be. If anyone had read my "Big Theory" topic- which most of came true- I mentioned how there were two things we needed to do with these Towers. One is Powering them Up, that is the Goal for each of the Achievement/Trophies. However the next step was to Activate them, that is what the Nav Card Station and Cards are for.

Problem is, a lot of you "Jumped the Gun" and Inserted the Correct Nav Card in Die Rise. That Beam of light that shoots out of the Tower into the sky in Die Rise, is that because you completed the Achievement or is it because you inserted the Nav Card, Activating the Tower's Power.

Guess the only way to answer that is to find the Nav Card for TranZit's Station. Hopefully it will be in the Next DLC