How to Reset your Zombie Stats (Xbox Live)

Ran across this recently updated thread discussing how you could reset your stats for xbox live users. I personally will not reset my stats because I enjoy being in the top thousands and want to up that to top hundreds in a lot of things.

Either way the whole idea of xbox live users being stuck with stats while the other platforms can just up and change to a new account always bugged me. If anyone is interested in trying this I would love to have someone confirm from the forum that it indeed works.

http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=4888026/new-how-to-reset-zombie-stats-feb2013-2-ways.html

Edit: It's also been stated you do not lose your high round stats on your leaderboard, this is strictly kill/down/deaths/etc stats

The thread looks like its being deleted or something because of mods messing with it on the page(is this an issue here? I know of no leaked info but I see glitch posts all the time), I have saved the page and the information on it just incase, the original external link that is posted in that thread is blocked because I have to register to see it but not sure if I'm willing to go through the trouble for whats already been posted.

-KeredNomrah69

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days