How many times..

Ryan Nowell

Have you and a friend gone down by sliding down the elevator shaft to the AN94 and you land on top of one another? The game has ended once because of this glitch. It's really annoying since once you land, it takes a second for you to move. We both go down and hear Richtofen Laugh. It is kind of funny but it's really annoying to have this happen when you buy your perks and go to get ammo at the same time as your friend; who is still standing there trying to buy the ammo. (You have to make-out with the wall to get ammo and pay for the services after) Then I come sliding down not realizing he's still there and we both die instantly.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off it may just kill you anyway, it is glitched: jump to the right side of the last slide to reduce chance of bug occurring.

As for your question, my two friends did that. I came down, the slide glitched, but didn't kill me, just red ringed my screen.

The glitch killed the second guy, then the third hit him and was downed.

You don't take damage, you just go down.

You know when you go prone and someone else dives on top of you? You both go down. It's stupid. Needs to be fixed to where you dive next to them instead, or you land next to them.. Not you both go down.

Yup. The slide glitch, not collision glitch hurt us first two, then the 'killed by slide glitch' guy was hit by the third guy and then he was downed.

2 bugs at once! It must be Treyargh! ( i tease because I love).

It's so annoying. Three fifths of my deaths last game were due to that glitch happening to me in the elevator shaft. What's most annoying about it is that it is the only way around the map and the only way to get to the AN! It makes me very angry, but I have realised there is no point swearing or using caps as it will never be fixed. I guess I just have to work my way around it (EXCEPT I FUCKING CAN'T BECAUSE THERE AREN'T TWO ROUTES YOU CAN TAKE!!!!!111).

It's so annoying. Three fifths of my deaths last game were due to that glitch happening to me in the elevator shaft. What's most annoying about it is that it is the only way around the map and the only way to get to the AN! It makes me very angry, but I have realised there is no point swearing or using caps as it will never be fixed. I guess I just have to work my way around it (EXCEPT I FUCKING CAN'T BECAUSE THERE AREN'T TWO ROUTES YOU CAN TAKE!!!!!111).

If you have 2 people in the start building (or 1 with a trample steam in the dragon building) you can avoid the glitched shaft;

You must have a trample steam (flinger), drop it by the ledge by power, fling to Buddha room, run up red column, jump to ledge, go through circle doors, buy debris, get an.

As long as there is a flinger from power to buddha, you can get it.

Only the gk (and possibly box?) force you to go to the dual-glitched-slides area.

Once you drop down into Buddha room from AN94, you can get back? I've never been able to make that jump back

Trample Steam on the red pillar

Or just jump...

I ran up the red pillar and jumped to the ledge. Did it get nerfed? My trample steam was still by power where I flung across, so I didn't use that.

Edit: also, I was alone, ran over, bought debris, bought an-94.

One thing I realized was that if you jump OR you barely drop, you will die. I go directly in the middle and walk straight off not letting go of my thumb stick until I leave the ledge.

I too had this problem. I also don't jump at any time going down this shaft. You can make the other angled landing without jumping. I find it to be wayyyy safer as I have gone down there as well.

I don't think anyone's really getting where I'm going with this?

I don't have a problem going down the elevator shaft. I have a problem when someone else is already down there (AN94 Room) when I come through. If you land on someone's shoulders/head you are both instantly downed.

I am saying, "How Many Times Must This Go Down, Before It Gets Fixed?"

I, Myself, do not have problems finding ways to get down the elevator shaft. I pretty much figured out the first time going down.

lol :lol:

No way can u jump from the red post back up to the an94. I'd love to see a video of that

Was just thinking the same thing. If it can be done, please post a vid! If it is possible maybe the video could show the proper timing to pull it off. I've tried it numerous times; sprinting then jumping, jumping and hitting A again to pull myself up, dolphin diving... pretty much anything I can think of. Never have made it. Came very close many times, but never got up there.

And as for the elevator shaft glitch... I never jump nor sprint, and I occasionally still end up getting downed. It's not a matter of everyone doing something wrong, it's a matter of the game has a serious glitch in that area (and not only that area either).

It's funny, because I've never been downed by some glitch on the slide. Ever. And I jump down it, too. I jump to the left (on the very last part) and spin around so I'm facing the direction I'm sliding. I don't even take fall damage, I just slide down nice and easy every single time.

I've only ever seen one person die because of this, and it was the very first game we played on the day of the DLC's release. It's weird to hear so many people complain about it and not experience it for myself. Usually when there's a widely known glitch or bug I run into them at least once or twice. Guess I'm lucky this time, lol.

Why is everyone bitching?

Did you think that maybe it's intentional that they kill you when another player falls on your head! They made the laugh. It's intentional. Not an accident.

The slide glitch by itself is another story. Landing on each others head is most likely part of the game.

Why is everyone bitching?

Did you think that maybe it's intentional that they kill you when another player falls on your head! They made the laugh. It's intentional. Not an accident.

The slide glitch by itself is another story. Landing on each others head is most likely part of the game.

You used to be able to dolphin dive onto each other and get a free perk (or something like that). Instead of properly fixing it they patched it so you would get downed and Samantha laughs, trolling the player. Samantha laughs when the game thinks you are cheating, which is what is happening on the slide and needs to be fixed.

No way can u jump from the red post back up to the an94. I'd love to see a video of that

I said it and was completely off my feed bag.

After review, my friend followed me over and we used the trample steam.

Just an old insane guys failing memory.

My, as is said, bad.