Fyi: local kills/deaths count.

I thought that local wouldn't save anything... Last night my friend and I died 20+ times screwing around. Later on I saw all those deaths were recorded... This was local, not just custom game, but my ethernet cable was plugged in.

So, if you want to mess around, use some offline profile if you care about your stats. It lowered my zombie rank significantly. I don't care about my stats, my friends know how good I am or am not...

Did not expect...really surprising...

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I think that you were one of the few people who thought that it wouldn't save the stats.

(Jeez... I am sounding like a jerk but I don't mean to.)

I actually got my "knife/dagger skull emblem rank thing" back in december after playing a local split screen match. ^.^

But since you have already helped out one person by posting this I am just going to shut up now. :lol:

I think that you were one of the few people who thought that it wouldn't save the stats.

(Jeez... I am sounding like a jerk but I don't mean to.)

I actually got my "knife/dagger skull emblem rank thing" back in december after playing a local split screen match. ^.^

But since you have already helped out one person by posting this I am just going to shut up now. :lol:

No jerkiness detected, i can't say why I thought it wouldn't count...

You don't get 'permaperks' (tempaperks?), best round won't count even if kept normal. I just figured it was like offline, ergo no xbl stats would save...

Hmm. I guess I can say why and am just a hypocrit. :|

I thought that local wouldn't save anything... Last night my friend and I died 20+ times screwing around. Later on I saw all those deaths were recorded... This was local, not just custom game, but my ethernet cable was plugged in.

So, if you want to mess around, use some offline profile if you care about your stats. It lowered my zombie rank significantly. I don't care about my stats, my friends know how good I am or am not...

Yes its a good idea to use a dummy profile if one is serious about their stats. Custom stats still go into account. Thansk to treyarch (sarcastic smiley here :) )

Only thing that don't count is Rounds. So you can mess around in easy mode of TranZit, get as many kills revives and headshots you want. They will all go to your leaderboards. How stupid?

Yes its a good idea to use a dummy profile if one is serious about their stats. Custom stats still go into account. Thansk to treyarch (sarcastic smiley here :) )

Only thing that don't count is Rounds. So you can mess around in easy mode of TranZit, get as many kills revives and headshots you want. They will all go to your leaderboards. How stupid?

But you can't play offline due to the script error if you aren't on xbl (hotfix, assumes will be patched next patch). Or do only some people get the script run error?

I do. I can be on with my xbl profile on local, but if I switch to a nonxbl profile, no can play I.