I Never Did do one of these So WOO!

OPLRazor

Hello Everyone !

I Never did one of these introductions to the forum, so no time better then now i guess, :D So my Name is Alex, but you can call me OPL, Razor, Awesome God of Canada, idk whatever works !

I Love zombies and the story line and often times i have theories and storyline ideas always coming into my head and often times they all can be backed up by evidence ! I Run a Partner Youtube Channel,

Often times i will post any interesting findings i see, related to possible storyline, and Easter eggs and such, often times i will try to also do a video which ill add to the bottom of my post (Or where ever it would seem to fit the Best) I look to start discussions as i find thats the best way of coming up with new ideas and such !

I Try to play as often as possible and if you wish to play you can contact me through here, youtube, xbox, twitter and all. !

Xbox 360 GT : OPL Razor

Hope To stay For along While !

As you can see i also try to make the look of my posts interesting to keep you from getting board :P

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site. Please take a look at our Code of conduct if you haven't already.

I checked out your youtube. Like Choppernator said, making references of subscribing to your channel is not allowed in threads and is generally frowned upon here. It is okay to share any interesting videos in Media center AS LONG as there is a full description of what you are sharing with us.

Enjoy your stay and happy slaying.