Helping People Out On Black Ops 2

I am thinking of starting a section on my channel for guids , stratagies , And streaks and think it would be much better to have videos of the above provided by the gaming community.

Do you think people would send in videos and guids and even video showing them on a mege streak in multiplayer 30-0 as an example ?

Or would i be wasting my time? we would name the person who provided any video and link to there channel if they have one ?

Who wants to send in some video clips ? email to [email protected]

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its an idea, basically helping people promote their channels.

problem is if you are starting a new channel, you are a "nobody" and whoever might send videos to you would probably also be new.

if i had a channel (i dont) and was popular (im not), what would be the draw for me to send you my video? know what i mean?

yeah thats tottaly correct it would be primarily newer people helping newer people at first i think.

But helping people even if its only a couple of hundred iis worth it.

Starting something like streak oof the week will hopefully ge more people watching and then more people will see the guides and other peoples ideas.

So do you think it would fail because i we are new?

I would never tell you it would fail, this is the internet and anything is possible. I have been running websites for a long time, doing advertising and promotion, anything is possible.

I say go for it and see what happens. I do this all the time, think up a cool idea, I just throw the site content up and see if it sticks.

State of Delaware forum, success

State of Pennsylvania forum, success

Philly sports fan forum, fail

netbook users forum, fail

electronic cigarette forum, fail

etc, etc. Time is the big thing for me, i dont have time to post and promote a lot of my new ventures.