COD Elite App - Zombies Screen Background

Hey guys,

Was looking at my stats just now on the Elite app on my phone. Has anyone else noticed the background picture?

It looks like it the bus from tranzit on the edge of a cliff, with zombies climbing up it. Also, the pylon on the left, is that a person stood sideways, just to the right of it?

What do you guys think? Can we make anything of it?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that is defo an exact replica of the bus, the first boarded window looks funky though.

the person you are seeing next to the pylon is the top of a black styling texture/streak i think.

nice spot though.

edit: where do you get to this screen from in the app? i cant find it.

i have been wondering the same lol

if you flip through the last few pages of the medal request thread here on CODZ you will see people with +100% accuracy

it probably has to do with penetration bullets. if you have 100% accuracy but shoot through 3 zombies in a single shot that increases the stat

that is how it works in my head at least.

i have been wondering the same lol

if you flip through the last few pages of the medal request thread here on CODZ you will see people with +100% accuracy

it probably has to do with penetration bullets. if you have 100% accuracy but shoot through 3 zombies in a single shot that increases the stat

that is how it works in my head at least.

Most likely !

It's bullets fired vs bullets hit.

I've fired 121,932

I've hit 147,360

147360 / 121932 = 1.208542466292688

It's pretty easy when your training as each bullet penetrates the zombies so you get multiple hits per bullet.

I think the same will apply if you get say 5 kills from a frag/Semtex/claymore. So IRL, that scenario would equal 500% accuracy.