co-op high round advice

Hello codz,im ThrowAmonkeyBomb and i love zombies,especially co-op with my friend DropThatPerk.We are planning on going for 50 soon,sometime when he stays at my house so we have the time.This will be a splitscreen run on kino,as it is the map we both learned on.I belive we have the skill and our strategy is pretty solid,so this question is mostly not about that aspect of it.Any advice as to how we can stay concentrated or any advice for if a bad mistake occurs?mostly mental things,i mean

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Make sure that whatever strategy you use, you have a plan for reviving in place.

If one runs lobby and one runs stage, always have the other player collect the hoard before trying to revive. The downed player can usually communicate when it is safe to go. Or, start running the opposite way as soon as the other player goes down, but I dislike this way.

For speed, you can both hoard in the stage area if you are comfortable with that. One takes bottom, one takes top. Then you can merge and kill with the thundergun.

Don't forget if shit gets real that you have traps and you can always get through a round by running the map together and hitting traps.

Good luck, me and my partner stopped at 40 on this map, haven't played it much since. This is my favorite map for playing with randoms in black ops 1. :)