Zombies Map Dream (Just a Thought)

So I had a dream, sort of jumbled, but at least I got an idea of a map. It was like a mix of a Hospital, Factory, and Science Lab. I just loved the dream, and it was really cool. I remember the Easter Egg achievement description, it was something like,"Advance to choose one of the three leaders" or something like that. Strangely enough, the vril weren't in my dream too much. However, Samantha was. I remember there being a rusty bridge in the factory, with chasms/abysses on either side. I remember you had to actually pick up a navcard and insert it into a thing that looked like the machine in the campaign mission "Celerium", except the machine was rusty too except for the power thing from campaign, which was shining. I remember there were 3 perks hidden in an area, that did not count towards your slots, and when you drunk them, they cyrogenically froze you, and there was one to play as Richtofen, Maxis, or Samantha on the Moon/Aether. You had to do parts of the Easter Egg for them to show up. In each location that you wet too, there was a navcard that you had to pick up for the machine in the factory, however, it was hard to find and there were difficult enemies (Aether: Richtofen/Maxis, and Moon: Vril, or Zombies). You could only insert one in the machine, and only one player could have any of the three perks active at a time. Richtofen's and Maxis's were hard to find, considering they were both in the Aether. And each perk machine had a symbol on top of it. Such as, Samantha's had a bloody teddy bear on it, Richtofen's had a golden rod on it, and Maxis's had a radio on it. Maxis and Samantha were still working together, however, both wanted control, but Maxis didn't care too much how it turned out. He had been powering towers so that he or Samantha could generate enough power for the Navcard to transport one of them into the Aether, or in the Aether as the leader. If Samantha went in, Maxis would come out in physical form, so he'd still be happy. But if Maxis's navcard was chosen, he would take control of the Zombies and send the O3 plus Samantha to Earth. And if Richtofen's card was chosen, the celerium device would explode, revealing the world to be cleansed of Zombies. It shows hills and valleys, however, the camera pans for a few seconds, and the players can see a group of zombies marching. Richtofen then curses, as he has only made the Earth look decent, but has not destroyed the Zombies. I know this is short and not well thought-through, but it was a dream in my head, lol! I will perhaps edit this later and make a whole map idea out of it, so be prepared! Thanks for reading this lol

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic