Nuketown Forum - Please Move (Added Poll)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clan":1g4w1k2p]
Can we move the Nuketown Forum into the Black Ops II area with the other maps? Yes, I know it is in the "Map Discussion" area. And it's tanking. :lol: There are literally no threads in it as I believe no one can find it.

***Now with Added user friendly poll. if it worked.

i have several threads in it. :D

I was just reading them. Trying to do math in my head (I H8 MATH) and see if the perk drops are point based. ie. 5000 points gets a perk. So far my math is failing me. :lol:

Clan":2yjf5z3v]
Can we move the Nuketown Forum into the Black Ops II area with the other maps? Yes, I know it is in the "Map Discussion" area. And it's tanking. :lol: There are literally no threads in it as I believe no one can find it.

***Now with Added user friendly poll. if it worked.

i have several threads in it. :D

I was just reading them. Trying to do math in my head (I H8 MATH) and see if the perk drops are point based. ie. 5000 points gets a perk. So far my math is failing me. :lol:

ok,could you post a link if u figure it out?i dont know much about that :)

• Administrators

Technically, all the maps under those particular categories have all the maps. The reason why Tranzit and Die Rise are on this category instead of the others is because they are modes, not maps themselves. Of course, the forum will be re-organized so the forum order is not permanent.

So it is still not moved. And both Nuketown Forums are inert. 16 total threads. Maybe for many of you this is old news from November. But the DLC for Nuketown was just released. So I would imagine there are a lot of new players for it. Therefore it should be findable and not buried.

Do I really need to go online and find another Forum to discuss this map? I will but would rather not. CODZ seems to really not care that this map is out. And I find it strange. From a personal standpoint I like the idea of Transit, Grief and Turned. And hope in the future to play maps based on their idea. But for now I do not play them much and will probably not see that change.

I consider Die Rise and Nuketown to be actual survival maps. Nuketown with historical meaning and resonance. Can we get some respect for it here?