Hi guys, ThrowAmonkeyBomb here with some first impressions of the waw maps in waw,and a thanks to everyone who told me to get them ! :) Im not gpinmg to include nacht,as i had already played it in waw

1. Zombie Verruckt;very hard,much harder than in black ops,Doesnt look as good.

2.Shi No Numa Much better and more fun in waw than in black ops,plus i can actually tell what the map looks like :lol:

3.Der Riese,my favorite map,which you may know as i wrote a thread about this subject :)

Harder in waw,i think in the two nights since i got it my record is 12,while on black ops it is 30.Tend to get stuck on zombies.Guns are sweet!cant wait to play it co-op with my good friend DropThatPerk,i feel ill actually survive long enough to upgrade more guns !liking it alot,but so far im sticking with black ops der riese as the best map,only due to better gameplay.Well, ThrowAmonkeyBomb out :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume that you are more used to bo when you say 'better gameplay'... As waw kicks bo' s ass.

Just saying.

Happy gaming!

Note that in Zombie Verruckt that if you open to the power room from the springfield, no zombies come into the only power room window until you open more of the map, so hold the **** please report this topic, post **** to build points. If you open the kar side to speed cola, no zombiescome in the speed cola window until you open more map.

Snn, all zombies in a round can be killed in 3 ww shots. Welcome to round 100+ easily. 3 shots x 5 rounds = 15 shots and dogs give max ammo. Fill the alcove between dr quarters and the storage with betties, back into them as dogs ttack, you often need not fire a shot during dog rounds. This is for solo runs mostly.

Snn and Der Riese: mild cheat? If you keep one bouncing betty in inventory and get a max ammo, it gives you another bb. If you drop both, you don't get any.

Dr: get 4 people. Open thompson side to power as usual, open tpA from jugger. This leaves the flytrap hallway as a long hallway. Have one guy watch the back window, drop plentiful betties around the area. 3 watch the hallway (aisle 4, i call it from the Tank saying). Much better than the catwalk camp by far. You have an escape door too.

I assume that you are more used to bo when you say 'better gameplay'... As waw kicks bo' s ass.

Just saying.

Happy gaming!

Note that in Zombie Verruckt that if you open to the power room from the springfield, no zombies come into the only power room window until you open more of the map, so hold the **** please report this topic, post **** to build points. If you open the kar side to speed cola, no zombiescome in the speed cola window until you open more map.

Snn, all zombies in a round can be killed in 3 ww shots. Welcome to round 100+ easily.

Snn and Der Riese: mild cheat? If you keep one bouncing betty in inventory and get a max ammo, it gives you another bb. If you drop both, you don't get any.

Dr: get 4 people. Open thompson side to power as usual, open tpA from jugger. This leves the flytrap hallway as a long hallway. Have one guy watch the back window, drop plentiful betties around the area. 3 watch the hallway (aisle 4, i call it from the Tank saying). Much better than the catwalk camp by far. You have an escape door too.

what i mean is training feels better,i dont ike caming except for fun in co-op.Thanks for all the advice,ur one of the people this thread was meant for :) and also,if ur on ps3 wanna play the waw maps together sometime?

Thanks for the invite, but the ps3 is my womans bluray player... I only xbox (don't feel like buying waw for a second console and get my sweet peeved at me for stealing her toy). Otherwise I would love to revisit waw with you.

Peace.