Ranking System/Accounts Question

Hi.

I let my sister use my Xbox Live account and she pretty much destroys my stats. I'm getting sick of this (and the fact that we can't both use a microphone at the same time)...so that leads me to the following questions...

1. Is their any way to create a new zombies account on an existing Xbox Live account? Unfortunately, I'd assume that the only way is to spend $50 to buy a new Xbox Live account?

2. If I'm playing Xbox Live on my account and someone else is using the guest account - can the guest account affect the "main" accounts stats? can they lose/use the main accounts persistent upgrades?

3. I downloaded the Die Rise DLC on my Xbox Live account. If I buy a new Xbox Live account will I have to "redownload" (download again) the DLC? (Note: Both accounts will be on the same Xbox and one of the accounts will have already had the DLC).

4. If I'm on round 40, for example, and I have to go so I end the game...will it count as a down even if I never went down?

5. If you fall on Die Rise (like completely fall off the map or get crushed by an elevator) does it count as a down or just a death because technically you went straight to a death?

6. How can you get the juggernaut persistent upgrade without hurting your kill/down ratio (you have to buy quick revive then go down to get it)?

Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only answer what I know, I don't have an XBOX so I cannot answer those but I could answer zombies related questions:

4) I've never actually tested this but I'm 99% sure this doesn't count as a down as long as your press "End Game" and not down yourself to stop the game

5) If you fall on Die Rise it will count as a down, yeah you go straight to death but when you see other players fall off the map (or get crushed by an elevator :twisted: ) there is a split second where you see the revive icon, then it goes as if they died. So it does count as a down.

6) Not that I know of, I think it can take numerous times to get it (go down and get back up) but I don't think there is another way- someone correct me if I'm wrong :D

Hope this helped a little!

Hi.

I let my sister use my Xbox Live account and she pretty much destroys my stats. I'm getting sick of this (and the fact that we can't both use a microphone at the same time)...so that leads me to the following questions...

1. Is their any way to create a new zombies account on an existing Xbox Live account? Unfortunately, I'd assume that the only way is to spend $50 to buy a new Xbox Live account? Yep, your zombie stats are tied to your online profile. Before you go out and buy a new live account though, I'd look around on the interwebs to see if there's any way to reset your stats using something like stat corruption. There used to be a way which was patched but there may be a new way. If you want to separate accounts though, you'll need to buy a new one.

2. If I'm playing Xbox Live on my account and someone else is using the guest account - can the guest account affect the "main" accounts stats? can they lose/use the main accounts persistent upgrades? The guest's downs and kills and what not, won't affect the main's stats. I do not believe they have access to your persistent upgrades but I could be wrong

3. I downloaded the Die Rise DLC on my Xbox Live account. If I buy a new Xbox Live account will I have to "redownload" (download again) the DLC? (Note: Both accounts will be on the same Xbox and one of the accounts will have already had the DLC).Of this I'm not 100% sure. Technically speaking the DLC is on your harddrive, so the new account should have access to it. If for some reason it doesn't; you can request the dlc to be transferred to the new account.

4. If I'm on round 40, for example, and I have to go so I end the game...will it count as a down even if I never went down? Ending the game by quitting out, doesn't count as a down .

5. If you fall on Die Rise (like completely fall off the map or get crushed by an elevator) does it count as a down or just a death because technically you went straight to a death? This counts as a down.

6. How can you get the juggernaut persistent upgrade without hurting your kill/down ratio (you have to buy quick revive then go down to get it)? Well you can't. The upgrade requires 3 downs to get so there's no way to do it without hurting your k/d. If you're that concerned you can always play without it, or stick to survival maps. Really though it's only 3 downs.

Thanks!

Answers in bold.