"You will not feed!"

"I'm coming Sam!"

"You're not Sam..."

"Hello friend."

"Ow! Ooh! Ow!"

"I'll miss you"

"I hope we meet again"

"Let Richtofen's carnival of horrors begin!"

These are just a few but bring alot of question for me.

For 1 we hear Samuel say yes daddy daddio and there's nothin left! Maybe this is something to look back on.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a note here: a bunch of those quotes are also from the Monkey Bomb, not Richtofen. You can mainly here these in Black Ops.

You think they have any relevance InfestLithium?

while reading these i was thinking did u get these quotes mixed w/ samuel? lol. but i really think that samuel and richtofen have a connection that goes beyond what we currently see.

Me to!! I just can't find that missing link.

• Administrators

Other than the Monkey Bomb having some kind of identification method in which it can virtually speak for itself regarding that "You're not Sam" quote, I don't believe so. Richtofen may have created the Monkey Bomb, but I don't see where else it is of importance in quotes really.

do you think samuel may be saying "Let Richtofen's carnival of horrors begin!" also? I can see it in a cutscene soon... and it makes my goosebumps pop on my skin

I have not heard such a quote from Stuhlinger, nor would I think that he even knows Richtofen's name.

Other than the Monkey Bomb having some kind of identification method in which it can virtually speak for itself regarding that "You're not Sam" quote, I don't believe so. Richtofen may have created the Monkey Bomb, but I don't see where else it is of importance in quotes really.

do you think samuel may be saying "Let Richtofen's carnival of horrors begin!" also? I can see it in a cutscene soon... and it makes my goosebumps pop on my skin

I have not heard such a quote from Stuhlinger, nor would I think that he even knows Richtofen's name.

Thanks for your feed back its always great InfestLithium