advice for custom map (based of my home)

I have always liked the idea of having my house be a zombie map. so i decided i would do it myself. ive had some ideas. considering my tight corridor house and my big backyard that could work out. ive also wanted to incorporate a verruct style separation mechanic, but a little more...solo. another thing is that the power will be a switch board. and only 1 room at a time can have power at once. causing the player to think about what thing in what room he needs most. so yah how hard should this be. do I have a good chance of pulling this off without mapping experiance. or do i have no chance in hell. tell me your ideas!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure to include the exact address of your house. Also, specify where you sleep and any siblings sleep and for the love of God, show us where you keep any jewelry. I think players would also appreciate if you included a hellhound if you have a guard dog (this is a must in my book).

DO NOT DO ANY OF THESE THINGS. I WAS JUST MESSING WITH YOU.

In actuality, I have no clue how to make a map. This was a troll post. :lol:

Be sure to include the exact address of your house. Also, specify where you sleep and any siblings sleep and for the love of God, show us where you keep any jewelry. I think players would also appreciate if you included a hellhound if you have a guard dog (this is a must in my book).

DO NOT DO ANY OF THESE THINGS. I WAS JUST MESSING WITH YOU.

In actuality, I have no clue how to make a map. This was a troll post. :lol:

GENIUS :lol: