Mob Of The Dead Map & its Secrets

Below is the text we have managed to read of the Mob of The dead Map that was shown to us in the reveal trailer. I will post a link at the bottom so you can see it as you cant paste images in here.

Can anyone fill in the blanks and work out the secrets i am sure are hidden in it ?

Its all theory but interesting if it can be worked out

We need a ramp but where do we hide it ? text the left of this is i think ... a list of 'things that can fly' balloon is in there some crossed out, hence the balloon drawing too ...

Date February 26th 1932 ( only thing on google is Johnny Cash was born)

Remember this al dont forget ...

Escape plan

Step 1: Find the wardens key

Step 2: Get the plane parts

Step 3: Build the plane on the roof

Step 4: Get the hell off the island !

This symbol i cant get it out of my head ... now this is afterlife, but that also = power (could be related to A cat has 9 lives ? )

not going to work without a propeller, text below this to the left, mentions a tower, but cant really make out the rest atm. Can anyone see it clearer ?

these heaters can get really hot shut off this end.

this ones different its like a _______ scarecrow and theres more of him ( Can anyone fill in the blanks )

find the portals, ( we assuming this can only be done in afterlife )

Come to think of it dont recall seeing any _____________ ___ in there

i believe this could have something to do with it's purpose .... (again this is related to afterlife/power posibly)

grid of numbers, A= dont know if this is linked with the letters on 9/ ... but it's probs a cypher or something

only 16 numbers in the grid ...

In panic as stocks crash (on the right hand side)

i'm not sure what i saw. some things are best kept to yourself

Can anyone fill in the blanks and work out what secrets are hidden in this text ???

A Video with the map on can be watched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc_MjPWWyMU

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days