Final Thoughts and Discussion

Well with the release of MOTD only a few hours away we, CGZombies can not stop thinking and talking about how awesome we think it will be! With that being said, we created this forum especially for that reason. Lets talk about MOTD! Lets use this thread for those of us who wanna talk about MOTD until the last dying seconds!

so what do you think? if you have your own topic present it here as well. Lets discuss! :)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i'll get it started, I think MOTD is gonna be amazing (possibly the best mad to date) however when I heard the next map would be one of the "OTD" style maps I was initially disappointed. I had become so engulfed in the current story line and wanted more answers to be reveled and we all know only a small chunk of info is usually unfolded with spin off characters. Hopefully there will be more information than was reveled in Call of the dead, but I think mob of the dead will be amazing none the less. Cant Wait!!

~iTz princdj3

I have but three things to say:

WWWWOOOOO Mob of the dead!

Taco cat spelled backwards is taco cat... Damm Im mad spelled backwards is damn I'm mad as well...

Time is irrelevant to scientist and fundamental to grammar professors...

Mr. Owl ate my metal worm. ;)

Anyway, I'm really excited for MotD. It seems to have that same ambience that NDU had, which I'm really looking forward to.

I have but three things to say:

WWWWOOOOO Mob of the dead!

Taco cat spelled backwards is taco cat... Damm Im mad spelled backwards is damn I'm mad as well...

Time is irrelevant to scientist and fundamental to grammar professors...

That was a cryptic message...Do you work for Treyarch? :lol: