Keep Your Eyes Open

Be open minded and question every detail you see my friends. There are and I will repeat.. THERE ARE specific things Treyarch has implemented into these maps especially MOTD.

The story does not just stop here. We need answers and as a community I believe WE will answer them!

Keep looking.

Keep researching.

Let us commence an uproar of discussion so that we, The community can unravel this story down to the very foundation at which it started!

-RequixEclipse

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, there is so much to be found within this map, just look at the Golden Spork, such an epic little side quest that has nothing to do with the main EE. They even put a jump scare on this frigging map lmao there's no telling what they've hidden. I wanna try killing everyone with Al using only the Golden Spork at the end lol.

Also people nade and golden spork everything you can around the map to see if you can trigger anything.

Not sure if there would be anymore codes you can enter in that could do anything seeing as you already use it for the plane art, prisoner's codes, the second song, and as an added bonus you can put 115 in for nothing really all that significant besides a quote that says something like "not this time" or "maybe next time", although I've never tried entering it after doing 935, only before.

I've heard talk of someone accidentally activating a radio as well by shooting their gun. It would't surprise me at all if more was hidden in jail cells or outside barricades or the playable areas as we've already found skulls but throwing tomahawks.