'Trapped in Time' Achievement Guide

This is a how-to guide for the 'Trapped in Time' Achievement. You must upgrade all traps before round 10.

I did this with one other person and I think it's too difficult on Solo, so the more players the better for this one, as you will have more afterlifes and more points as a team.

1) Farm points in the spawn until round 3. Make use of your double points powerup.

2) Exit through the cafeteria side, leading to MP5, open Cafeteria, purchase MP5, and purchase the acid trap. (You may need to start a round and farm points to purchase the trap, if you do just be careful to leave a zombie at the end of the round.)

3) Make your way across the cell block to the Warden's Office, open the office, purchase the fan trap. (Again, if you need to farm points do it here, but be careful)

4) There are a few different paths from this point, but your goal is to get to the docks. I prefer to take the Gondola, I feel like it's the cheaper route.

5) Once you're at the docks, go down by the guard tower, have one player ready to turn on the trap, the other go into afterlife. When you're in afterlife, approach the guard tower and have the other player activate the trap, look up and in between the two afterlife symbols, you will see a stone slab slide to the right and an illuminated button behind it. Shock that button as much as you can before the slab slides back to the left (it happens quickly).

If you're successful, you will get the achievement.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic