*INFO ON NEW MAP (AFTER MOTD)*

The new map could feature the classic characters: Nikolai, Dempsey, Richtofen, & Takeo!

I've come to this conclusion through a few sayings and easter eggs in MOTD.

When Weasel got down the last time I was playing, he said "Nikolai, Nikolai, Nikolai! Why do I keep hearing this name?"

What do you guys think?

-Icon

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really think we'll have the T4. I just don't see Treyarch trying to develop a new set of four characters so much just to throw them all away. I think we'll end Black Ops 2 with a cliffhanger of the O4 (not playable but maybe hear them), then get them sometime in their next game.

I really think we'll have the T4. I just don't see Treyarch trying to develop a new set of four characters so much just to throw them all away. I think we'll end Black Ops 2 with a cliffhanger of the O4 (not playable but maybe hear them), then get them sometime in their next game.

They do that, and Treyarch burns. Just saying, to not have the originals for 3ish years isn't going to go down well. I personally think it'll either be:

1: T4 with a mention of the O4 next map pack and then a final map with O4 playable

2: Both with O4 playable, and T4 mentioned.

3: Grief type map with all 8 characters

Believe me, they would not have a map without the O4 in BO2. Any of these 3 would work perfectly.

DAS BLASPHEMY! if that were true Darth Vader would have been defeated by a Jedi Ewok, rather than Luke Skywalker the original savior. What kind of backwards asinine thinking that is. Mom always said,"Don't leave the table until you clean your plate.", and the Original Four hasn't finished their serving of roast vengeance. There are even quotes the O4 say that state that they will finish Richtofen's reign and Group 935. Of course the Tranzit Four will be there, maybe in a 12 player mode including: O4,T4, and the four from Call of the Dead(no one knows what became of them). The whole thing about them being heard, not seen, and not being playable? A big slap in the face to all fans and audience.

New 4 and Original 4 would be great, Grief style

I think N4 will be DLC 3, and possibly (not definitely) have O4 in DLC 4. But I would be happy with N4 in DLC 4, as long as long as we get to hear all of the O4. Not Richtofen though, I consider Samantha apart of the O4 now, because she's practically been with the O4 (with Ed) the whole time as their announcer (plus she's in one of their bodies ;) ).

In that same vain and essence, I consider Eddy partially N4 as well because he is their announcer.

I don't see any reason for the O4 to come back in this game. They very well could and I would be happy about it, but I think this game is about the N4 and will continue in that trend. Also, the next zombie game will most likely be standalone (fingers crossed).

This game isn't about the N4, it's about the conflict between Maxis and Richtofen, and maybe something more as suggested by MOTD. In a sense, they are really only pawns. While I think they will definitely come back, as they will probably realize they have been taken for fools the whole time, I think with the overarching story it only makes sense for the O4 to appear with the finale.