Hello All

Hey guys whats going on. I been checking this site out for a few months now as im a total zombie geek at times, and i love reading about all the theories to bounce off of my own. I been playing since the original zombies came out. Haven't stopped since, i absolutely loved five, call of the dead, and moon. Now im patiently waiting for MOTD on my ps3 and still over playing die rise :/. Got about 80k kills, 20k head shots and 3k grenades. Totally screwed myself in the beginning for rankings back running crazily on transit so im kind of over that part of it. Been stuck with the skull for ever now. But im a firm believer on you shouldn't judge a guy by his rank, i know i could outplay numerous shottys. Anyway, always looking to play on ps3, still needing a team for die rise EE btw.

get at me people, nice meeting ya

gametag: scarfaceJJH

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic