Private Match

Can we get Private Match back? One of my main complaints with Black Ops 2 zombies is that I can't go into a match with my friend and attempt high rounds with only 2 players, which is the best way to do it coop. I want my rounds to show on the leaderboards. Is there not a way make it where if you play everything normal in custom games that your round will count? It would surely make me want to play zombies for rounds a lot more.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish they'd recognize how many more people would play if they did this. I would play a lot more serious games if they did this. There's no point for me to go into a Public Match with some guys I don't know and try to go high rounds because:

A: High rounds takes WAY too long with 4 people

B: It's hard as heck to set it up where it's just you and your friend in a Public Match game together

C: If you get a good game going, one person leaves and there's no point to continue because rounds freeze.

Can't say that it will work for all but with Xbox you can pretty easily get around this. I know it would be a lot better to have the function itself but for 2 players each of you will need an additional controller which you go into public match as a full 4 person game with your two guest accounts. Ready up but right before the countdown reaches 0 back out the guest accounts and the two of you will be ok. Occasionally someone might join in the split second but changing search preferences to "Best" and trying again helps out.

Same of course with 3 people having just one person using a guest account. It's not full proof and PC wise I would imagine you would need two friends who will act as the "guest" accounts and have them back out before it starts.