New Ideas for Next DLC Zombies

If you guys plan to bring back the old crew (Dempsey, Nikolia, Takeo, and Samantha), then bring back Ascension as well. Don't worry, I have a story if you guys are figuring it out...

After the Earth got destroyed, The Crew traveled through the Teleporter in Area 51 and ended up in Ascension! The only problem is...they traveled to the past! This timeline was before Richtofen and Samantha, the power belongs to Satan! Incase you don't know what that means, the zombies eyes are RED!!!

Dempsey has the power of leadership, Nikolia is still whining and arguing about Vodka, Takeo is looking for more people involved in Group 935, and Samantha is being followed by The Antichrist! I don't have many quotes for the characters, but here are a few ideas...

DEMPSEY:

Hey Meatsacks, Long time no see! Did you miss me?

Oh fuck! These freak bags look totally new to me!

How did I become the leader again? Oh yeah! Cause that fucker became the ultimate mother fucker!

Why are they red? That makes no sense!

NIKOLIA:

Swamp, Factory, Jungle, Moon, none of these places have any wudka!

Am I seeing things, or do they look red to you?

I trusted him, that son of a bitch is going to regret becoming friends with The Red Army!

Damn it, why is that Japanese Takeo still here with us!? Should've died a long time ago!

TAKEO:

What is this place? Why does it look familiar?

Ah, now I know what Richtofen felt like with the voices!

Once all of Group 935 is dead, I will kill Richtofen and destroy this power the zombies have!

This is because of that Russian isn't it?

SAMANTHA:

This must be how that bastard got the technology to steal my power from me!

How do I take my power back without going back to the moon? This place has the key somewhere.

I have a confession to make, I wasn't exactly the first one to have this power.

What do you mean by that?

ANTICHRIST:

Is it true? Are you the one The Prophecy has spoke of?

Will you be the one to restore all power and create balance?

You can't run from them nor us. We are all inevitable.

We will be watching you.

And those are only some of the quotes. The rest is up to you. Oh, and while you're bringing back the old crew and Ascension, also bring back George Romero! Think how awesome it would be to see his demonic version of pissed-off-zombie form! But keep everything else. Just make this next DLC zombies happen:

Ascension

The Old Crew

Red Eyes Zombies

George Romero

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Antichrist isn't attacking anybody! And it doesn't HAVE to be EXACTLY like Ascension. They did Nuketown and Nacht Der Untoten. They especially did Call of the Dead! Plus, Ascension is probably the most popular zombie map in Black Ops 1. It was either Re-Ascension, Moon Revolution, or Hell itself.

No... The map "mob of the dead" is FAR from call of the dead... I've played it enough to know that...

i havent even played but i can see its not like CoTD, similar yes..but not the same

only the fact they used famous actors for the voices and the titles..looks like 3arc is goin by the same scheme as Black Ops 1. if you dont get it, heres a better explaination. http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=31389

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon they should do one in a school with an announcing system like nuketown except round 15+ is richtofen instead of 25+ A combination machine and perk combo would be nice for the next dlc which if you're wondering the name, it's reborn (the zombies are reborn, get it)

I reckon they should do one in a school with an announcing system like nuketown except round 15+ is richtofen instead of 25+ A combination machine and perk combo would be nice for the next dlc which if you're wondering the name, it's reborn (the zombies are reborn, get it)

You mean like this? (see Knowlegead)

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=138&t=32052

yeah that's kinda what i mean but with out the power