Answers from RequixEclipse

Hello all I have recently been asked 3 questions by rise of takeo.

In my thread Here to Help/Assist is where you may ask your question my friends. I will do my best to answers all questions to the best of my abilities. Feel free to ask any question and I will be sure to answer!

Questions:

What do you think will happen in the Zombies Grand Finale? Who is the Phantom? Have the Original Four been dead all along or never existed? - rise of takeo

________________________________________________________________________________________

1. What do you think will happen in the Zombies Grand Finale?

(THIS IS ALL JUST A THEORY. IN NO WAY DO EXPECT ONE TO BELIEVE THIS AS FACT.)

RICHTOFEN

I believe that there is possibly two separate finales. I see one side freeing Richtofen from the MPD and finding out what this unknown entity has planed. The N4 will listen to Richtofen but Samuel will take his place. Samuel is hearing the voices inside his head just like Edward did before thus giving him a secret agenda to maybe escape his fate. He is starting to turn and the only way he can stop that from happening is to listen to Richtofen. Samuel will lead the Russ, Marlton, and Misty just as Richtofen lead Nicolai, Takeo, and Dempsey. Samuel will get his way and abandonthem just as Richtofen abandoned his crew.

MAXIS

When Samuel decides not to listen to Richtofen he overcomes that fate. By having his own say on what is going to happen he follows Maxis. I think that by following Ludvig Maxis we will see Samantha Maxis (in the body of Edward Richtofen), Nicolai, Takeo, and Dempsey help the N4 and get their revenge. These characters will follow the one who knows and who has experienced the unknown entity. Samantha knows this unknown entity and possibly knows its weakness. They will destroy that evil thus bring an end to Richtofen and the evil within the MPD. It is speculated that Maxis is an AI. Perhaps Samantha Maxis would power this AI by going into afterlife and swapping places with her father Ludwig Maxis thus giving him the body he has long desired. He will be Richtofen Incarnate. Leading his group to the Moon where he will take over the MPD which means that Maxis controls the zombies and Samantha controls all major computer electronics with the help of the towers. This will then mean Richtofen will be back inside his own body and be silenced for good.

________________________________________________________________________________________

2. Who is the Phantom?

Im not sure who you are speaking of, but if you mean the spirt like person you get to be after being downed with Who's Who. I think that is what one calls a Doppelganger which is as defined on Wikipedia:

In fiction and folklore, a doppelgänger (German for look-alike, literally a "double goer") (pronounced [ˈdɔpəlˌɡɛŋɐ] ( listen)) is a paranormal double of a living person.

It also describes the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection.

Doppelgängers often are perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and are regarded by some to be harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is said to be an omen of death.

I think after life is just ones spiritual self or soul that can be used to revive or effect the surrounding elements of reality.

Doppleganger

3. Have the Original Four been dead all along or never existed?

I have a theory on this. I think it depends on how one continues or breaks the cycle. Perhaps by breaking the cycle of deaths and rebirths it some how makes what we have done in the past irrelevant. It some how replaces the history and bridges between one time period to another. By continuing the cycle every thing stays the same. In MOTD Arlington was murdered and with that we know that history is right, but when history is changed so is the future and since this is before the O4 went on their journey then that means that would change as well.

Thank you for these amazing questions rise of takeo! I enjoyed answering them for you! I hope my answers were helpful to you and I look forward to any other questions you may have!

- Your Friend RequixEclipse

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all I have recently been asked 3 questions by rise of takeo.

In my thread Here to Help/Assist is where you may ask your question my friends. I will do my best to answers all questions to the best of my abilities. Feel free to ask any question and I will be sure to answer!

Questions:

What do you think will happen in the Zombies Grand Finale? Who is the Phantom? Have the Original Four been dead all along or never existed? - rise of takeo

1. What do you think will happen in the Zombies Grand Finale?

(THIS IS ALL JUST A THEORY. IN NO WAY DO EXPECT ONE TO BELIEVE THIS AS FACT.)

RICHTOFEN

I believe that there is possibly two separate finales. I see one side freeing Richtofen from the MPD and finding out what this unknown entity has planed. The N4 will listen to Richtofen but Samuel will take his place. Samuel is hearing the voices inside his head just like Edward did before thus giving him a secret agenda to maybe escape his fate. He is starting to turn and the only way he can stop that from happening is to listen to Richtofen. Samuel will lead the Russ, Marlton, and Misty just as Richtofen lead Nicolai, Takeo, and Dempsey. Samuel will get his way and abandonthem just as Richtofen abandoned his crew.

MAXIS

When Samuel decides not to listen to Richtofen he overcomes that fate. By having his own say on what is going to happen he follows Maxis. I think that by following Ludvig Maxis we will see Samantha Maxis (in the body of Edward Richtofen), Nicolai, Takeo, and Dempsey help the N4 and get their revenge. These characters will follow the one who knows and who has experienced the unknown entity. Samantha knows this unknown entity and possibly knows its weakness. They will destroy that evil thus bring an end to Richtofen and the evil within the MPD. It is speculated that Maxis is an AI. Perhaps Samantha Maxis would power this AI by going into afterlife and swapping places with her father Ludwig Maxis thus giving him the body he has long desired. He will be Richtofen Incarnate. Leading his group to the Moon where he will take over the MPD which means that Maxis controls the zombies and Samantha controls all major computer electronics with the help of the towers. This will then mean Richtofen will be back inside his own body and be silenced for good.

2. Who is the Phantom?

Im not sure who you are speaking of, but if you mean the spirt like person you get to be after being downed with Who's Who. I think that is what one calls a Doppelganger which is as defined on Wikipedia:

In fiction and folklore, a doppelgänger (German for look-alike, literally a "double goer") (pronounced [ˈdɔpəlˌɡɛŋɐ] ( listen)) is a paranormal double of a living person.

It also describes the sensation of having glimpsed oneself in peripheral vision, in a position where there is no chance that it could have been a reflection.

Doppelgängers often are perceived as a sinister form of bilocation and are regarded by some to be harbingers of bad luck. In some traditions, a doppelgänger seen by a person's friends or relatives portends illness or danger, while seeing one's own doppelgänger is said to be an omen of death.

I think after life is just ones spiritual self or soul that can be used to revive or effect the surrounding elements of reality.

Doppleganger

3. Have the Original Four been dead all along or never existed?

I have a theory on this. I think it depends on how one continues or breaks the cycle. Perhaps by breaking the cycle of deaths and rebirths it some how makes what we have done in the past irrelevant. It some how replaces the history and bridges between one time period to another. By continuing the cycle every thing stays the same. In MOTD Arlington was murdered and with that we know that history is right, but when history is changed so is the future and since this is before the O4 went on their journey then that means that would change as well.

Thank you for these amazing questions rise of takeo! I enjoyed answering them for you! I hope my answers were helpful to you and I look forward to any other questions you may have!

- Your Friend RequixEclipse

Wow! Love the theories. Thanks for answering my questions Requix.

When I am finished with Richtofen's Ray Gun's picture, I would like to draw you something. It may take a while though but just let me know what you want.

I have a theory on this. I think it depends on how one continues or breaks the cycle. Perhaps by breaking the cycle of deaths and rebirths it some how makes what we have done in the past irrelevant. It some how replaces the history and bridges between one time period to another. By continuing the cycle every thing stays the same. In MOTD Arlington was murdered and with that we know that history is right, but when history is changed so is the future and since this is before the O4 went on their journey then that means that would change as wellRequixEclipse

I have also metioned this in the past. If we 'Break the Cycle', and alter the past, would that not then change the future? Maybe it is not preventing the original events on Alcatraz though, and instead is just preventing the cycle the mobsters are living out in this 'Eternal Damnation', so the murder or Arlington still takes place, but his soul is freed from Hell in order to aid/assist whoever (Richtofen probably) is helping him do it?

It is a strange turn that the story has taken, and with them all being dead already, it seems more likely that we ARE trying to break the 'Eternal Damnation' as opposed to actually changing the past.

The point of where this hellish nightmare is taking place in the timeline is the mystery. How long have they been living this 'Groundhog Day' scenario? Seems long enough for Group 935's activities to have taken place. We have the perk machines phasing in and out, so they would have to have been created by this point, and it is possibly as far on as when Richtofen finally entered the MPD, as he has the power to phase the perks in to assist Arlington... if it is of course Ricky who is doing it.

Anyway... great post mate. :)

I have a theory on this. I think it depends on how one continues or breaks the cycle. Perhaps by breaking the cycle of deaths and rebirths it some how makes what we have done in the past irrelevant. It some how replaces the history and bridges between one time period to another. By continuing the cycle every thing stays the same. In MOTD Arlington was murdered and with that we know that history is right, but when history is changed so is the future and since this is before the O4 went on their journey then that means that would change as wellRequixEclipse

I have also metioned this in the past. If we 'Break the Cycle', and alter the past, would that not then change the future? Maybe it is not preventing the original events on Alcatraz though, and instead is just preventing the cycle the mobsters are living out in this 'Eternal Damnation', so the murder or Arlington still takes place, but his soul is freed from Hell in order to aid/assist whoever (Richtofen probably) is helping him do it?

It is a strange turn that the story has taken, and with them all being dead already, it seems more likely that we ARE trying to break the 'Eternal Damnation' as opposed to actually changing the past.

The point of where this hellish nightmare is taking place in the timeline is the mystery. How long have they been living this 'Groundhog Day' scenario? Seems long enough for Group 935's activities to have taken place. We have the perk machines phasing in and out, so they would have to have been created by this point, and it is possibly as far on as when Richtofen finally entered the MPD, as he has the power to phase the perks in to assist Arlington... if it is of course Ricky who is doing it.

This is good too. Nice job

Wow! Love the theories. Thanks for answering my questions Requix.

When I am finished with Richtofen's Ray Gun's picture, I would like to draw you something. It may take a while though but just let me know what you want.

Sweet man im glad I could be of assistance. I would love a picture my friend just let me know when you are finished with that!

Thank you, I think the story is about to get really interesting. The way its starting to come together is fantastic and I can't wait for more!

Hello all I have recently been asked 4 questions by CrimsonZombie and Naitrax.

@CrimsonZombie

What I really need help with is self esteem to make friends on the site which play zombies as much as I do. I'm pretty shy when i'm not analytically analyzing things. DO you think you may help out?

Well my friend I know what its like. What you need to do is just be yourself and people will notice. Voice your opinions and be open. I find myself sitting in a lobby for an hour before I get some one to play a good game with just because no one replies or their already playing. What you can do to over come this is to enjoy discussion. Find a few people that you can start playing with and soon you will have loads of friends! Ill be your friend man! I am on almost all the time and would enjoy having another buddy to play with!

@Naitrax

1. Who's the better player out of us two? ;) (if its not me I'll kill you :P)

I believe its hard to tell sometimes just because of our lag issues. lol ;)

2. How does the old link with the new? (as in what are the connections between Blops 1 and 2?)

The old links with the new because the old put forth the building blocks so that we could reach this point. There are many correlations between both games such as Call of the dead and Mob of The Dead.

Call of The Dead:

Golden Rod

Winters Howl

Scavenger

VR-11-Distracts zombies by changing them into a human. Human the. Runs off and commits suicide. (Not to mention that the human looks like the CIA character in Nuketown)

Mob of The Dead:

Golden Spork

Hells Retriever/Redeemer

Blunder Gat/Acid Gat/The Sweeper/Voltraic Withering

Voltraic Withering shoots a burst of acid bullets that distract, stick, and blow up the zombies

Another being the electricity from George and how it surrounds some zombies makes me think of Electric Cherry.

There is many links friend and I do believe I should have a thread on this soon!

3. Who's your favourite person front the site to play with?

Naitrax I have to say your probably the only one I play with man from here. At least the only one I have a game with consistently. :D