COD elite for zombies?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

It's really beneficial for keeping track of your statistics that don't show up in-game. When you're in a clan, there are sometimes (very rarely though) Zombies challenges that are very easy to pull off but give you a good incentive to work on, such as "Reach a combined total of 1,500 headshots".

It's really beneficial for keeping track of your statistics that don't show up in-game. When you're in a clan, there are sometimes (very rarely though) Zombies challenges that are very easy to pull off but give you a good incentive to work on, such as "Reach a combined total of 1,500 headshots".

In the past they had been doing zombies clan challenges weekly? Wasn't aware they had stopped.

As far as in game benefit, there really is none, but its at least a way to check your stats and the leaderboards on the go.

Perhaps in 2014, the assumed next treyarch produced cod game will build on the elite features zombie wise.

It's supposed to be good for rendering/uploading theater mode videos/screenshots directly to Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube, however, I don't even see any screenshots, rendered videos, or saved gamemodes on ELITE, but all of my recent games are. I guess if yours doesn't glitch out, it'd be good for uploading videos with decent quality.