underwater temple???

Hey guys this might be nothing but I have a school project to do and found sonething very interesting maybe a clue to the next map? I found a picture of a guardian lion (seen in Die Rise) under water and the description said cleopatras underwater temple??? Might be our next adventure is under water

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That doesn't mean anything Saddly, as I have seen those lions in palaces, walmarts, and chinease drawings as well...

HOWEVER!

Your prediction of an underwater temple might not be too far off, as Samule's quotes tend to show he has been, or knows of, Atlantis... If the final map pack is dedicated to zombies and has four all new survival maps, Atlantis would be a VERY cool place to visit! It could work like moon in certain areas where you would need a scuba suit to avoid suffocation and lower gravity could be implemented!