Fastest round to Hellsredeemer

Hi, I'm Jay, happy Friday.

No fancy intro, no BS essays to bore you, straight to the point.

What was your quickest round to Hellsredeemer? Last night I was set up to pick it up at end of round 11, but did not until end of 12. A game last week did everything right but somehow did not qualify to get it by round 10. What is the earliest you could get it? What is your quickest round to it?

BTW thanks to way for walking me through the steps to retrieve it.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I've gotten it as quick as 9, but I'm positive you can get it by 8. If you want to know how I went about that, just click the little spoiler below.

[*:2e2lo5tw]Spend a good 2-3 rounds maximizing your points. Using the Double Points in the spawn and near the cafeteria to help you with this. If you use the showers/washroom trick (activating the washing machine with one zombie left), you can get a few more kills in for more points.
    [*:2e2lo5tw]Utilize the Afterlife mode to its greatest extent. This means knowing where the Warden's Key is by looking at the closed-off door to the right of the M14. If you stand a few feet back, you may or may not see a glowing key. If you do, then it's in the cafeteria. When going into Afterlife, trying hitting different power boxes aside from what you are currently in. Knowing how to shock the generators without going the full distance is the key to making the best of the time.
    [*:2e2lo5tw]Use the gondola asap as early as possible, but after you have completed the dog near the B23R. By using the gondola, you can reach the second dog near the docks.
    [*:2e2lo5tw]Because you've already opened up the top floor of the prison, you can head into the infirmary and finally get the remaining dog. If the Warden's Key was in the cafeteria, you could even open the infirmary door in there. It's up to you.
    [*:2e2lo5tw]You can now achieve the Retriever. At this point, I would find a good training spot and focus on using it for the remainder of your kills until you hear an Afterlife sound in the middle of the round (or after killing x number of zombies).
    [*:2e2lo5tw]Hopefully you haven't been foolishly wasting your money on weapons and unnecessary perks, because all those points you've said will be vital for opening the doors to the tunnels and other non-discovered areas.
    [*:2e2lo5tw]The hardest part for me was obtaining all the plane parts within the allotted time. In Solo, it's much easier to accomplish because you have stacked Afterlife tokens. In Live matches, however, you have to heavily rely on your other teammates for accessing certain parts and that may very well be a hindrance to you.
    [*:2e2lo5tw]Once you're ready to board the plane, make sure to have one zombie on Alcatraz. This is to have the second step of obtaining the Redeemer quickly; you need to complete a whole round on the bridge with using only the Retriever. You will know when this is done correctly after hearing the Afterlife sound once more at the end of the round.
    [*:2e2lo5tw]At this point, you can just go back to Alcatraz, toss your Retriever into the fire pit and wait a round. Voila - a Redeemer in the early rounds.

Sorry for going crazy in this post. I just thought it may be helpful to explain how you can get it very early into the game.