Connection Between 115 and Carrion

So after analyzing these songs again today, I found a few interesting connections between the two.

1. Both are the first song on their respective games.

2. Both have the main singer speaking of not being able to feel. It's like both are possessed by something other than themselves. The songs seem to support this.

3. Both talk about being the chosen one.

Perhaps it is possible that there is some demonic being that takes control of the one inside the MPD. While part of them is still there, the majority of them has been taken over by this demon. This is why Samantha says there is something far worse that lies in the MPD.

I also would like to note that perhaps Samantha knew Maxis' plan all along. She seems to be conversing with the demon in 115 saying how he overlooked something and that she'll bring him down on her own. Does she know her father's hand?

Lots to explore within these two songs and lots of connections. Just something I saw and would love your thoughts on.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I think that this is a very interesting relation, even if it seems to be minor. You could look at each one and see that they direct your attention to something that is emphasized without understanding. For 115, we deal with...well, the element 115. In Green Run ala Tranzit, Carrion takes this similar approach but with carrion as a decaying flesh. Each are the source of power and condense further as we explore the significance behind each one.