Question about the EEs..

Here's the sitch. I have a few friends that need to still do Tower of Babble and High Maintenance but I can't help them unless we do Maxis's side, but all of us are going for Richtofin so we can eventually get that reward. My buddy is having the hardest time finding randoms and I want to help him so bad because he's already gotten Tranzit too so after this we can go onto Buried.

So is there a way I can help them without resetting my progress to Maxis? Could I join on round 2 in a custom game or something like that?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the sitch. I have a few friends that need to still do Tower of Babble and High Maintenance but I can't help them unless we do Maxis's side, but all of us are going for Richtofin so we can eventually get that reward. My buddy is having the hardest time finding randoms and I want to help him so bad because he's already gotten Tranzit too so after this we can go onto Buried.

So is there a way I can help them without resetting my progress to Maxis? Could I join on round 2 in a custom game or something like that?

Yeah joining games seems to work like that...

The four ways I see arround your problem are:

1:Join a game after some progress is done

2: don't sign in on your account and split-screen the Easter egg :?

3: Find people who have done all the richtofen Easter eggs for buried, die rise, and tranzit and have them push the button with you, this will reset your EE progress on all maps!

4: Screw it, just go through with all the EEs and re-do them for richtofen afterwards....

perfect thank you :P I'll try and just join on round two so the tower isn't powered up and someone else will be Stu. The one we're going for is High Maintenance so they'll probably need me for the elevator symbol step. If the orbs won't spin like last time. I'll try leaving and letting them shoot it and joining after again. :D