warden key window

I'm sure this is old news to some, but i haven't seen it mentioned: in the start room you can see if the key is in the next room or not through a small window in a door that you can not open. Then you know whether to restart or not, especially solo or 2 player.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the room you spawn in, the larger room without the kill switch, if you go to the door that you can open, turn right, there is a door that you can not open. There is a small window in that door. If you look through it, you should see two hanging sheets, each is missing a corner. In that hole created by the two missing corners is the key. Look for the sparkles.

If the key is not here, restart for easier game.

I felt this was lacking in information, i hope that this is now clearer.

• 2 months later...

Theres no reason to restart, stop being cheep and BUY the 1000 door... you're going to buy it anyways to access the free blunder gat, acid gat piece(s), Speed cola, plane part, fan trap, and possible box location....

Can't i be a cheapskate while playing solo?

Then look at my post like an information piece only. :)

Happy gaming!