New Update!

thanks for posting this Requix. I'm sure a lot of people will be interested in reading the patch notes, and this is miiiighty helpful (and colorful :D )

We defiantly wont be caught off guard. The color is just a must for me or else it would be to dull. lol Im looking forward to Highlighting every patch that effects on our surroundings. Making it a little fun lol :P Glad to help out any time!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's fine

Oh, I am disappoint. Unless I am blind, I didn't see "patched Grief bug where if the enemy team was downed in front of the Pack-a-Punch you could not take your weapon."

At least they fixed those glitch spots though.

Thats not a glitch, thats a "hahahha your trolled, you don't get your gunz" thing that people do to cause grief. The same thing can be done with the mystery box. Kind of hard to do on certain maps but when ever it works, its a great tool.

If someone does that in any game I play, I consider them a glitcher, a cheater. The game was obviously not designed to do that. I could understand a teammate, as you'd have to revive your teammate first. But when an enemy player goes down, there is no icon or indicator for doing anything, so it should not prevent you. It's an oversight that Treyarch hasn't fixed yet.

@Infest: You can still upgrade The Mark II on the other maps.

I'm going to miss my jet black Mark II. That gun looked great when Pack-a-Punched. :cry:

Aww I know my friend, but with sacrifice comes reward. :D

If someone does that in any game I play, I consider them a glitcher, a cheater. The game was obviously not designed to do that. I could understand a teammate, as you'd have to revive your teammate first. But when an enemy player goes down, there is no icon or indicator for doing anything, so it should not prevent you. It's an oversight that Treyarch hasn't fixed yet.

I see it as the same as any other grief tactic. Throwing the meat at someone/ putting a trample steam on their down body/standing in a door way to block them from going into an area or escaping an area/shooting them to slow them down.

This tactic is the same. How? Because its avoidable. You can still get the gun but its harder because you have to find a spot to get the gun. The only way to make it impossible is to have 2 players go down at once. And hey half the other team is down for 5000 points, il take that trade anyday.

Its also the same as the tactic where you throw a grenade at the ground so they can't pick up weapons from the mystery box. A tactic that is very easy to fix if it was a glitch but it isn't. There is no way for me to pick up the grenade and throw it and get my gun so it is indeed similar to the method stated above.

My friends xbox has a black screen everytime he goes to the Zombies menu, you can see the patch numbers in the top right but nothing else, also the music plays. On the other hand, that is a lot of fixes for Buried I had no idea the map was so glitchy, Ive only played offline local games.

I see it as the same as any other grief tactic. Throwing the meat at someone/ putting a trample steam on their down body/standing in a door way to block them from going into an area or escaping an area/shooting them to slow them down.

This tactic is the same. How? Because its avoidable. You can still get the gun but its harder because you have to find a spot to get the gun. The only way to make it impossible is to have 2 players go down at once. And hey half the other team is down for 5000 points, il take that trade anyday.

Its also the same as the tactic where you throw a grenade at the ground so they can't pick up weapons from the mystery box. A tactic that is very easy to fix if it was a glitch but it isn't. There is no way for me to pick up the grenade and throw it and get my gun so it is indeed similar to the method stated above.

You are ignoring the fact that CDC player A being down in front of CIA player B should not have any relation to whether they can Pack-A-Punch. It's just nonsensical! Throwing the meat was programmed. Shooting them was programmed. Standing in front of small doorways is intended. Any glitch can be done "tactically". If there was a glitch where if they went down in front of you that it made you not be able to move, I'd bet there'd be teams with a designator "downer" to prevent any good players from having a chance. It doesn't make it any less of a glitch.

You are ignoring the fact that CDC player A being down in front of CIA player B should not have any relation to whether they can Pack-A-Punch. It's just nonsensical! Throwing the meat was programmed. Shooting them was programmed. Standing in front of small doorways is intended. Any glitch can be done "tactically". If there was a glitch where if they went down in front of you that it made you not be able to move, I'd bet there'd be teams with a designator "downer" to prevent any good players from having a chance. It doesn't make it any less of a glitch.

I'm with BS on this one. it IS avoidable. if I see two guys in front of the PaP machine chillin with M&S or anything explosive, i dont PaP right then. i think it fits perfectly in with the concept of grief: Cause your opponent as much grief as possible. Does that mean something unfair may happen occasionally? absolutely! thats part of it. Does it infuriate me when it happens? Hell yes! lol i rage so hard and then I realize... brilliant! im experiencing grief right now! lol

My friends xbox has a black screen everytime he goes to the Zombies menu, you can see the patch numbers in the top right but nothing else, also the music plays. On the other hand, that is a lot of fixes for Buried I had no idea the map was so glitchy, Ive only played offline local games.

It happened to me aswell. All I did was make some extra space on my 250GB Xbox? Lol Also try clearing your catch and shutting it off if its been on for awhile.

Since iv done that I havent had a problem.