Is there another box?

So the box in the back of the courthouse is the one I'm talking about. Is there any other chance that there is a box located in a different map (Tranzit/die Rise) that we haven't located because no one has looked? I know that this may be crazy, but I think this might be the continuation everyone has been looking for.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I'm afraid that would be hugely unlikely. This box looks one of a kind. Plus if it resets the EEs then it will be pointless having more than one, cause only one can be used. It's like attaching multiple detonators when demolishing a building it wouldn't make sense.

Plus I believe that Richtofen brought the N4 to buried for that box rather than the tower, because I doubt that in the whole world only 3 towers with the right resources survived.

Well it also is harnessing energy from the rift.... not just the box... But what perplexes me is: What is that box? It was built before we came here... What does that button REALLY do?

The best idea I've found so far is that the box is actually pandora's box and it latches on to the tower's power sourses... Causing whoever is linked to that power to gain control of the inside of the box, which likely is filled with all kinds of aether energy... Like this:

Say there is a large fat of water, on one side there is richtofen with a small stream flowing down and on the other maxis has no water but wants the water to move in the opposet dirrection, the box opens up a flood of aether energy aka the vat, either allowing richtofen even more power or maxis to change the dirrection of richtofen's stream...

The box holds a TON of aether energy in short...

However there is a cost: in the words of one of the GREATEST episodes of a really good tv show:

Myka (sad dieing voice): And all that remained in the bottom of pandora's box was.... Hope...

Claudia: (Angry sad voice): So when the box was destroyed...

Arte (Normal low toned-dramatic voice): The world lost hope....

When that box is opened according to the anchient Greek Wisdom... The world will surely be doomed and there will be no hope...

By this logic it means richtofen will likely end up destroying the world at some point in the next map and we already know maxis wants to end the world too....

Ugh do people not read.

First of all Pandora's box was actually a "pithos" a type of large jar, so that puts into the question of the shaping of the courtroom box. Secondly "Hope" is actually the greek spirit of hope and more generally expectation, called Elpis. When all the evils were released Hope stayed in the jar. The lid was then placed atop the jar sealing it for untold millennial even supposingly to the present day, waiting. So if this object is indeed Pandora's box than the only thing that could be released would be hope. Which I doubt would give someone more power especially Richtofen.

Ugh do people not read.

First of all Pandora's box was actually a "pithos" a type of large jar, so that puts into the question of the shaping of the courtroom box. Secondly "Hope" is actually the greek spirit of hope and more generally expectation, called Elpis. When all the evils were released Hope stayed in the jar. The lid was then placed atop the jar sealing it for untold millennial even supposingly to the present day, waiting. So if this object is indeed Pandora's box than the only thing that could be released would be hope. Which I doubt would give someone more power especially Richtofen.

Did you know greek mythology was written YEARS ago and is changed from person to person making people have two totally different stories with the same gist to both? But I really doubted that there would be a second box, but I just thought there was a very small chance that there could be something else.

And not that many people have all of the easter eggs done w/ all of the tables connected w/ all of the ee's the same side. I mean have you heard of anyone actually looking?

You got all that information from Wikipedia didn't you... I did when I made my "box" theory an hour ago....

First of all I did not get that from Wikipedia, I learnt that Pandora's box was in fact a jar years ago from a TV show called QI. I then researched the box more, learning all of the other facts. I have researched mythologies for many years. Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Norse. I also resent the fact that you accuse me of just looking this up in the condescending manner of which you did it.

Secondly even if I did just look it up on Wikipedia, it still has enough evidence to have a very strong argument against your theory.

You got all that information from Wikipedia didn't you... I did when I made my "box" theory an hour ago....

First of all I did not get that from Wikipedia, I learnt that Pandora's box was in fact a jar years ago from a TV show called QI. I then researched the box more, learning all of the other facts. I have researched mythologies for many years. Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Norse. I also resent the fact that you accuse me of just looking this up in the condescending manner of which you did it.

Secondly even if I did just look it up on Wikipedia, it still has enough evidence to have a very strong argument against your theory.

I apologize if you feel criticized.... Ment no harm...

And I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I found the almost word-for-word exact same description when I looked up pandora's box....

I apologize if you feel criticized.... Ment no harm...

And I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I found the almost word-for-word exact same description when I looked up pandora's box....

I'm sorry too, I got a bit angry. Sorry, many people when I talk about my interests like mythology always look at me like how does someone that young know stuff like that. For instance at a pub quiz once there was a round on ancient gods, I got all questions right , and almost everyone accused me of cheating. I was not too pleased.

Know that I hugely respect you and any of the huge members on this site :)