Could Red October be Real?

I've seen the leak dlc card, don't know if it's real or not, but itlooks good in my opinion. moon, shangrila, kino, acension, red october. I was thinking instead of them bringing the o4 back in the old maps, they put the n4 in them with all new easter eggs that coincide with the o4's eggs on those maps minus kino, and you would hear all of the o4 and maxis/samantha talking like in cotd and for red october you play as the O4. I haven't done any reserch on red october beside asking my marine freind what it was and he said some lost german submarine. could we be going under water? maybe.they were walking threw water in the cut scene in buried they could make it like moon, Gravity wise.with a scubasuit even tho that is clishea but they do cheap shit like that any way treyarch, and stulinger talking about atlantis and that picture in the sc/ww room with the box around the edge I guess the diner area on dierise, when yoy reverse it it looks like a under water monster.kind of like the lockness monster or something. What do you guys think?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic