the town in tranzit and town in buried conection?

First I want to know if anyone else has noticed the dart boards in the bar n town and saloon buried their are a few other things that seem to be the same any thoughts on dart board I have already tried ballistic knifes but also I didn't see one in die rise thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the dartboard in Buried serves as a small EE that can get you a free perk, don't hold me to that though. And I'm pretty sure when I saw someone shoot it with the ballistic knife, they got 20pts per hit.

The dart board on Tranzit serves no purpose that we know, I shot that one a long time ago with the ballistic knife and nothing ever happened. I spent a long time in that bar, and was sure that the pool table had some sort of relevance to the map, so much time wasted :lol:

First I want two say sorry for some of my posts being hard to read my screen is cracked badly on my phone so i have also tried ballistic knife and found nothing. In town I have not tried saloon like u said above but I will be going to both and trying another gun out. I think the new ray gun 2 may have a purpose n transit maybe the dart board or maybe the clock without hands n bank I know it sounds like. I maybe wasting time butat least its somewhat of a restarting point for me. Only reason I think it is the new ray gun is because of the penetrating damage. Last has anyone tried to use the ballistic knifes with the bowie knife or knuckles possible for it to read give it a diff. Effect on things we have already done and gave up on.

Saloon dartboard (in buried) 100 points for bulls eye 75 first ring 50 middle and 25 outter ring for ballistic knife hits standing at chalk line if u hit bullseye the bulls 3 times n a row 3rd knife spins clockwise round the board and was a pink color i did this 2 seperate games tranzit board i have not tried yet it gives u 5 SHOTS then gives no more points either game or round that im not sure of

Dartboard in the salloon in buried an be shot every round 4 times per roynd for points 25 to 100 depending on were it is shot if shot in samespot it wi l not count it will o nly hit the othet knife and bou nce of sorry about spelling My p Hone sucks