Takeo's nightmares.

Now in the letter, he is having nightmares and I'm not sure if it states what or why but he keeps having the same one, over and over again and with each time, it becomes more vivid. Today they released a new photo of Takeo and the quote is used. Could it be a bit of significance?

I'm not trying to dive in too deep, I don't want to seem so gullible. But it sorta caught my attention, I feel like Takeo is going to be a very important aspect on this map. Especially since he's Treyarchs twitter photo, he has the most letters released, photos, and we know he wants revenge. I feel like the nightmares are either déjà vu, or he can see something in the future, like a premonition.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind Takeo is very superstitious- he believes in black magic, spirits and other supernatural forces (after being around hordes of undead creatures for so long, who wouldn't anyway?). Remember that Takeo has always been a big factor in the story- he is the first to get his memory back and realize the true evil in the game...cough cough *Richtofen* cough cough...

Since Takeo is so superstitious, I think he is likely getting very uneasy feelings about his future, as if he senses that there is something greater a midst the war...