EE's taken away?!?!

I don't know if this has been on here yet, or how to word it for a search, but. . .

I have done the EE's for Tranzit and Die Rise and of course on the map they had the blue lightning bolts around them. I took about a week or so away from BO2 zombies, and played the BO1 maps. When I got back on BO2 the bolts are gone from the map! The tower on Tranzit is still lighting up(I haven't checked Die Rise) and the Nav table is still built. What does this mean? Has anyone else gotten this? Do I have to get blue eyes back on my rank to get the bolts back?

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just turned on my game and all my EE's have been reset. No glowing or transmitting icons on the globe... Pretty dissapointing since i just spent time trying to get them all blue.

And i just checked, and apparantly its just the globe select screen that doesnt show the colors etc.. Inside the courthouse still shows all blue lights for me. Which is cool.