Are the Ultimate Staffs Needed, Plus New Step

blackfire561

Ok so someone has found the step after the ultimate staffs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_xVgTu37z0 So my question is do you think the ultimate staffs are part of the MAIN EE or just a side mission. See I would say side mission but there are things saying its not. For example in the video I posted above NO ONE at least that i know of has tried putting a regular staff inside the robot. If you have let me know. Anyway an example it is part of the main EE is the fact that, in his previous video. After you get all the ultimate staffs Samantha say STEP 2 ASCEND FROM DARKNESS. Now I am praying the ultimate staffs are not part of the Main EE for the simple fact. That this EE is REALLY difficult already.

1 You must get all 20 Pieces to build the staffs by the time you get this its like round 15. Isnt that hard but in the long run its just another thing.

2 You must do all the Elemental challenges in the crazy room. Which isnt that hard barbecue when the full tutorials come out it will be simplified.

3 You must do all the staffs CHALLENGES in the main map which all havent fully been clear. This is hard but can gets worse.

4 Getting the ultimate staffs. You must do all the challenges on the map shoot the orbs then put the staffs in the crazy room. Now this is what has me somewhat stunned. If you dont already know you must kill zombies in the crazy room and their souls go to the staffs. Now if you think its pretty much round 17 or so now. Plus you have a shifting room thats most likely going to get you trapped.

5 you have to put the staffs/or ultimate staffs NOT SURE YET, into the 3 robots. Then one in the room where you build the staffs. Now I can understand if there is like one more step left because by now you are. Either DEAD or have gone down MANY times and luck has saved you.

This EE has me somewhat worried when I do it with my team because of its difficulty level.

The only thing that would make it less difficult is if you DIDNT NEED THE ULTIMATE STAFFS. That would make the difficulty level easier. So what do you think are you mad this EE is this hard. Are you worried you wont be able to do it. Because the second one applies to me.

PS I apologize for any grammar errors I want to get this out there. Also if this sounded like a rant it wasnt just my view on how hard this EE is.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic