So this happened on my first fight with Kraken today

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the ledge where you are supposed to drop down to the actual boss fight area. My team mates dropped down there (and the game should also force/teleport me down there with them). But because I just picked up my sentry gun when I got text "reloacating with your squad" it for some reason didn't force me there and I was left up there when the boss fight started with my sentries. I could shoot the Kraken and also go back to the previous areas.

Yes there are several glitches in this. I just reported a cheater last night. He supposedly escaped hundred plus times using this glitch where none of the cryptids spawn next to cracken or during the gas chamber mission.

I also had this weird glitch with IMS when the container is moving up to top floor, when I hold the IMS when it's going up, once I reach the top, my character is pretty much screwed, he cannot switch back to his guns and is stuck with IMS. So, be sure to drop it on the ground when the container is moving up.