High Round Strategy for Dummies

Hi, it's the boring guy here.

I have not been very active lately, and I feel a disconnect between myself and the regulars. There is a good side of me that I rarely showcase, and I feel I'm ready to introduce that boring guy to you all. I'm hoping to earn some street cred from you guys, and perhaps get nominations for UOTM in the near future.

I am doing a dummie's guide to high rounds. No matter how insufficient your game is, my system is foul proof and capable of helping you set new personal highs. My system is so easy that you could take bathroom breaks and/or eat a sandwich while watching rounds fly by. I have done some "amazing" work in my time here, but this would easily trump them all.

Here is my step by step walkthrough on how to achieve new personal high rounds, and works with any map.

1. Be friend a world class zombie player, someone like Choppernator, Danishka, Way2ugly (formerly Way2g00d), and/or Boom.

2. Play a coop game with you new world class

3. Stay out of their way.

4. If you happen to go down, don't panic. Turn on your Mic and repeatedly yell "come get me I got ray gun". Pause the game and enter the following codes; up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a, and watch yourself get magically revived. If you do not have B and A then do the sponge Bob giggle instead.

5. Once in a while just suicide and let them finish the round. While spectating make yourself a Reuben and drop a deuce.

6. Once you reach your new high, compliment on your team's effort and thank them for helping you.

That is it folks. Be sure to like this masterpiece.

Thanks for reading, enjoy your Thursday.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic