The Ultimate Black Ops 3 Zombies Theory

The Ultimate Black Ops 3 Zombies Theory

Zombies……3 Years in the Making……… right now we have a few secret intel but today I shall reveal all to you using my superior mind and superior deduction skills. Don’t believe me? Check out some of my older Ultimate theories later because right now I am about to blow your mind with these new discoveries…

maxresdefault.jpg

Take this image right here and look closely at it…..what do you see? A zombie wearing a Hoodie!

3755619c06879c8f47d274615b1beb27.png

As you can see the zombie is also wearing a Hat.. This is obviously a Bus driver hat meaning that perhaps our old friend Ted has something to do with the zombies. Perhaps Ted controls the zombies in this installment. However we have something that contradicts this. The zombie eyes are yellow.

Then again Richtofen controlled Ted because his control gave zombies blue eyes and now that maxis is in control the zombies have yellow eyes again.  So ted could have yellow eyes now.

Obviously because the campaign takes place in 20xx that means the Zombies mode also takes place in this year. Just like Black Ops 2 Zombies takes place in 2025 because the campaign took place in 2025. Zombies in the 60’s? PFFT that’s a bunch of Poppycock.

CDezgPpWEAEL353.jpg

This is a poster some of you might have received when preordering the game at gamestop. This zombie is obviously Hudson because the sleeves are rolled up and the zombie is wearing a tie. This is obviously not just a marketing image and nothing more. This is confirmation that Hudson is now a character in zombies.

Now it's time for me to completely mindfuck you with a brand new discovery that will change everythign that you believe about zombies

eXAMINE THE IMAGE AGAIN! WHAT DO YOU SEE!

91dce56e98f545a61d08742bd89e3860.png

The calling card

A triangle, a Circle, and a Line! You know what other thing resembles those objects?

M.P.D_.jpg

The Triangle

Goldenrod.png

The Stick

and the Cmaxresdefault.jpgThe Circle....

BUT IT ALSO HAS A RELATION TO SOMETHING ELSE. A much MORE...Secret History

Deathly_hallows_logo.jpg

This is the symbol of the Deathly Hallows and if one obtains all 3 objects he can Master Death.

Does that sound Familiar?

A triangle, a Line, and a Circle. 

You know what this means?

The New Villain for Black Ops 3 Zombies is Voldemort!

Lordvoldemort.jpg

Or is it? Maybe it's another clue!

What other Pale man with no nose is Uncomfortably obsessed with young Children?!

mjzombie.jpg

Yep....Michael Jackson Confirmed for Black Ops 3 Exclusive to Paystation More

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic