Looking forward to BO6!

Hello, I am new to this forum but not to zombies. I am very much looking forward to playing call of duty black ops 6 and it's zombies mode. 

The marketing has been the best I've seen for any COD in years. Despite this I won't be preordering because I don't want to risk wasting my money if I don't end up liking the game

(my last preorder was call of duty vanguard so I've been more cautious about preorders since then).

It seems like the new zombies will be bringing back many beloved features from previous titles which is intriguing. I adore the older zombies games but it seems like Black Ops 6 zombies will be closer to cold war than something like black ops 3 and before. I did enjoy cold war though so if BO6 zombies will at the very least be better than CW then I'll be pleased (BO6 has had the longest dev time of any cod as far as I know so expecting a better game is reasonable I think).

I do think zombies is at it's best when it has simpler systems. Like the buildables from BO2 were easy to understand but theres depth to those mechanics you could really do complex things with them if you wanted to. I dislike the crafting and armor in cold war zombies because it adds nothing to the experience in my opinion.  What we have seen from black ops 6 so far looks very promising and I hope they expand on the returning features in meaningful ways. 

Thanks for reading!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic